Returning your parcel
Returning the parcel
You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods to us. We strongly advise that you use an insured tracked service as we do not accept liability for any items lost or damaged in transit.
Please include your order details, name and address and how you wish us to proceed with your return, without these details we will be unable to process your return.
We do occasionally have parcels returned to us with insufficient postage. Please note that although it may possibly arrive with us, the majority of the time Royal Mail will return the parcel back to yourselves marked as insufficient postage. This can take 3 to 4 weeks and if no return address was marked on the parcel you may not receive the parcel back.
1) The returned article is enclosed in a as new condition, with all packaging
2) You have included your order number, contact details and return instructions.
3) your order is parcelled securely to protect the contents, is addressed correctly, and has your own return address on the reverse of the parcel.
4) You have emailed us prior to returning to us to advise us of an order being returned.
5) You are sending via an insured tracked service, and that you have made sure the correct postage has been applied.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
None of the above diminishes your rights to current legislation under the distance selling regulations. As Quality Silver is a UK based company we adhere to English Law.